Time-tested strategies put together by experienced professionals
Executed 100% by software with speed & accuracy
No human emotions involved during execution
Zero brokerage or fees charged from you.
The TRDR SEIP product will always remain free so you can start building your wealth now.
During the TRDR sign up process, we set up a new demat + trading account with a SEBI registered broker. Once you transfer the amount to invest, you can set the TRDR Robo mode on. This allows TRDR to execute the stock purchase based on the right stock price point.
Once you invest, you can track your portfolio performance through the TRDR web / mobile dashboard. This makes investing in the stock market simple, without the need for your constant attention. Robo-driven.
- PAN Card
- Cancelled Bank Check / latest bank statement (this is the primary bank account linked to TRDR that you will be using to transfer/withdraw funds)
- Your signature on a white paper
- You will need a camera on the device you are using for sign up: you will be required to click a clear selfie.
- You will have to allow access for location sharing on your device: you will be required to share it as part of KYC requirements
- You need to keep handy your Aadhaar number + mobile number linked to it: you will receive an OTP
- Once your account is ready, Sign in to your TRDR Dashboard.
- Click the Robo Mode button to turn it on.
- Review and access the TRDR Smart Portfolios - BSE Top 100 stocks and their current price and price range.
- TRDR smartly diversifies to pick a balanced portfolio of stocks across various industries.
- You can now transfer funds to wish to invest - currently the minimum recommended investment amount is ₹50,000.
Current investment slabs:
- Early: ₹50,000 - ₹2,00,000
- Basic: ₹2,00,001 - ₹5,00,000
- Pro: > ₹5,00,000
We are a zero brokerage platform. All equity delivery investments and intraday trades (BSE), are absolutely free — ₹ 0 brokerage.
We charge a monthly platform fee from you based on your investment amount.
- Early: ₹50,000 - ₹2,00,000; Fee = ₹200 per month
- Basic: ₹2,00,001 - ₹5,00,000; Fee = ₹300 per month
- Pro: > ₹5,00,000; Fee = ₹400 per month
However, we are planning to work with various entities who provide Demat services like banks and stock brokers to embed our Robo TRDR. We will update you when we have that.
FCML is a SEBI registered stock broker with a BSE membership. The broker has all the genuine certifications to conduct the broking business. The transactions of the broker get scrutinized by SEBI and stock exchanges at a regular frequency.
FCML being a member of the CDSL depository, the Demat account safety is taken by CDSL and the broker acts as a mere facilitator for the transfer of securities.